Jul 3, 2010

Lightroom 3 Podcast - Worth a 2nd Listen


Lightroom 3 Release, Hogarty Podcast, Camera Dojo

Yesterday, returning along twisty Jemez Mountain roads, I was listening to Tom Hogarty discuss LR3 roll out. Granted – this podcast was taped the day of LR3 release; but it’s worth a couple listens if you want to use LR3 to its fullest potential.
What impressed me was how well Hogarty communicated the Lightroom crew's excitement about this new release. Though I had listened once before, I found it refreshing to hear these points clarified once again. Particularly, since I just installed LR3 on the studio PC this morning and need to play ‘catch up’!

Having just used Bridge CS5 for a few weeks, I am really looking forward to easy work flow in LR3. It will help me get some remaining Arizona/Utah images tuned and then on to my granddaughter’s shots. She was acting as intrepid back country explorer and fearless mountain lion challenger yesterday (fortunately, none appeared – although they were reported in the region)…

Enjoy…

No comments: