Apr 5, 2010

CS5 Launch

I searched around, unsuccessfully, for an icon to help describe the CS5 launch. Late last month, I got an e-mail from Adobe telling me, as a Photoshop User, to come register for the launch - which will be Live 12 April, 0900 MST. Click here for your own registration.
My experience has been ~ if I get in about 15 minutes before they're ready to go, get set up, and get my Comcast line ready to receive, Adobe's TV will make all the difference and let me see what the excitement is all about for Adobe Photoshop CS5’s Launch.

I'd clear the decks for a couple of hours; I've done this before, and it can really be quite exciting! Be prepared to take notes, keep URL's so you can replay some of the videos, and all that sort of preparation...

Update: Lightroom 2.7 and  Adobe Camera Raw 5.7 Released TODAY

Download LR2.7 and ACR5.7 for Photoshop CS4 here.

Enjoy…

No comments: