Mar 24, 2010

Content Aware Fill


Content Aware Fill, Release, ©Bryan Hughes

John Nack has just posted a video from Bryan O’Neil Hughes about Content Aware Fill.
If you have ever struggled with removing lens flare, cleaning up an image, removing trees, even either expanding a pano or cropping it to some reduced size – then CAF is on your list of must knows! Who knows, you might even buy a new Photoshop version just for this perk…

Our image, courtesy Bryan Hughes, shows a pano where selection has both pano and ‘outer limits’ chosen. Using Content Aware Fill, Bryan is nearly thru extending the sky and landscape. I urge you to go play the video to thoroughly enjoy this demonstration in real time…

For me, time saved is shootin’ time…
Besides, I’m tired of backbreaking labor to bring an image to the ‘fine art stage’ ~ that is, if I can have software help me create faster.
Enjoy…

No comments: